Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 1 of Martial Arts Class.

so i went o my first martial arts class tonight. i learned a few things so that is good. I received my (white) belt and i learned how to properly tie it. I'm not sure how long it takes one to move up in rank, i will have to look into that. I'm also not sure of how the belt colors rank, obviously white is a beginner level but, which colors follow till you get up to black belt? we had to do push ups and sit ups, it was not that fun! lol! my instructors were really nice and there were students of all age groups in class. one of the ladies that i was next to said that it takes a couple weeks to really start getting the hang of things, so i will only get better with time! =) the place i chose to attend is Cutting Edge Martial Arts (www.martialartshero.com ); they offer 1 month free trial with uniform and NO obligation to sign up after the free month! i know it was only my first class but i really enjoyed it and look forward to going again!! anyways, just wanted to let you know how my first day went! =)

i have a dermatology appointment tomorrow at 1:30, so i hope it goes well and i can get my acne resolved once and for all. it has been very frustrating dealing with acne, Ive had it since Ive been in 7th grade! like most people who suffer from this, i have tried everything on the market including proactive!! man that stuff dried out my skin! sooo, who knows what they will say or prescribe but i will let ya know! talk to you later, Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home