Monday, August 04, 2008

VERY ANNOYED RIGHT NOW!

GOOD NEWS: I will be having a belt test next Thursday! I'm sure i will do just fine but I'm still kind of nervous; i will have to practice more than i do to be prepared. I'm excited about it though, I really love that class!

NOT SO GOOD NEWS: so I went to class tonight and a 'classmate' thought i was 14 years old! can you believe that? I get that I look younger than I am but 14, come on! I would have been fine with 19 or 20 but I'm insulted! it makes me feel like nobody takes me seriously b/c i look younger than i am. this is irritating, its like if anyone says anything else about 'how young i look' or 'how short I am' OR 'you are so cute!' I'm gonna explode! it is soooo annoying you have no idea! (the short jokes/cute comments are a whole other blog!.... like im the only short person in this world!?; and just so everyone knows: 5 year olds are cute, adult women are pretty! GRR) what on earth do i have to do to be looked at as a 25 year old adult rather than a teenager! GRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home